Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just wanted to let you know that Monday went fine. Mac got his RBC transfusion as anticipated. He's handling everything very well. He said he's kind of like a vampire. Like I said before, this is our new normal... errands, relaxing, appointments, getting mail, more appointments, etc. We've found some good spots to hang out, like Mud Island, which is right on the Mississippi. We keep saying we could hop on a boat and land in River Ridge! It's been raining a lot here and I think it's much cooler than NO, not that that's hard to do.

This is kind of a boring entry. You know it's bad when you have to resort to the weather to take up space. As soon as we know anything new, we'll let you know!

Thanks for thinking of us!

6 comments:

  1. We are always thinking of ya'll. Thanks for the updates - we check in everyday. Richie, Alma, Evan and Bryce.

    P.S. I have a Father Seelos relic. If you don't have one, let me know and I will put it in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thinking of ya'll and Mac. We check in everyday too. No pressure there though. We read the other comments too. Tell Peter and Annie Hi for us. If you need me to fly them to meet you I can!!! I guess they are still in Alex. with your family Barb? We're glad things are going OK. You have our prayers, Bridget, Rickey and the Boys

    P.S. It is raining off and on here today too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last night Dave and I watched Eastbound and Down (ask Mo) and we thought of you guys! Yo Chuck!

    The weather has been rain over here too...lots of indoor playtime! yeah!
    Thinking of you often!

    Liz :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes boring can be nice! We check daily too, whenever we think about you. No shoes yet... I wonder if Bridget will babysit me to fly somewhere too? She would be like Mary Poppins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Carr Family,

    I just wanted to drop you a line from my friend Jesus. He's pretty cool in my book.

    "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27

    You are in my prayers.

    Love, Leslie Lisotta :)

    P.S. Let me know if you need anything on the school front. I'm kind of there a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you. You have our prayers!
    Jodi Schwing & family

    ReplyDelete