Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Mac!! Yikes, there's a teenager in the house! I told Mac that I have the authority to not promote him on to the next year if I don't think it's time yet! (He doesn't think that is very funny.) I love the tshirt he got last year at St. Jude - the one that says "A star was born today"... if I can dig it out, I may make him wear it!

His labs this week at Children's were ok. His platelets have dipped again, below 100K, so I have to watch him a little closer. Hemoglobin still in the 9's. We're still hovering. Everyone tried to tell us this was a long, slow process, but really?!! This is trying my patience. I wish there was cure for bone marrow failure. A magic pill that makes it work full force again!

We have Mardi Gras fun coming up and we'll do labs again mid-March in Memphis. Thanks for checking in with us and keeping up those prayers. We are very thankful for you!

1 comment: